One of the Vital exams around the globe also includes the GRE Exam and in this Article, you’d be elucidated on what it’s about and how to go about it and also the fees and other necessary requirement.
What is GRE?
GRE is the acronym for Graduate Record Examination. It is one of the Vital test among business students worldwide. Taking GRE is an important step towards your future especially if you are looking into business school.
How it Works:
The aim of the GRE exam is to test the skills of candidates across skill factors such as verbal and quantitative reasoning, critical and analytical writing
The US-Based “Educational Testing System” (ETS) develops and administers the GRE Test exam.
The ETS is literally responsible for the exam generally and their task includes setting of the exam questions, conducting the test and sending scores to participants.
GRE Test Structure:
The GRE revised General test features question types that closely reflect the kind of thinking you will you in graduate or business school.
- Verbal Reasoning: Measures your ability to analyse and evaluate written materials and synthesize information obtained from it, analyse relationships among component parts of sentences and recognize relationships among words and sentences.
- Quantitative Reasoning: Measures Problem – Solving abilities, focusing on basic concept of arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Arithmetic.
- Analytical Writing: Measures critical thinking and analytical writing skills.
GRE Exam Registration:
The fee for the exam is just $215 and the coaching fee for a month is N15,000. Other charges include the study materials which is about N9,500.
Some things will be needed from you such as:
- Your Biodata
- O’level subjects and grades (Awaiting results are allowed)
- Passport Photographs
- Functional email addresses and Phone Numbers.
You can reach JUPEBU Customer care line on 08187176895 and 08127077095 for more information and how to get started.